Admission od Bachelors program is based on the results of Unified National Exams. In order to become a student, you need to register.
Primary administrative registration is on everyday (excluding Saturday and Sunday) form August 31 to September 9, between 12:00 – 18:00 hours:
Kostava str.77a, # 3 building, 7th floor, room 701.
- Check certifying the payment of the tuition fee for the first semester or the academic year (according to the full or semester contract type)
- High school diploma (an original and a copy)
- An identity card (original or a copy)
- 2 pictures 3x4
- Electronic version of the photo on a CD
- Pre-conscription certificate for male applicants
Required el. Versions of the documents should be presented on CD.
The applicant enrolled in an undergraduate programs of UG, must fill out:
A special application form (The electronic version of the application form is available at www.ug.edu.ge)
The tuition fee might be paid in any branch of Cartu Bank
|Name of receiver:||LTD University of Georgia|
|Bank:||Joint Stock Company CARTU BANK|
Name / surname of student and identity number should be indicated.
Registration is on the address: Kostava str. 77a, #3 building, 7th floor, room 701 For father information call between 09:00-18:00 hours, every day (excluding Saturday and Sunday)